Saturday, April 11, 2009

getting done..

currently i'm editting my Proposal Presentation Powerpoint slides. At the moment, my literature review still need to be revised and added on. what more to added, is still in progress..
Even with brainless empty mind..i want to make it done before i go back to Shah Alam.


effect of irradiation on microbial burden of P. Sacharosa



hm..sound really interesting..but since i started doing it at the last minutes, it getting a lil bit hard to finish it up thoroughly as i always do..cincailaa..da x sempat da nk pk byk..nway,alot of efforts need to be done when i need to real all long journals by those with brain ..why they have to write all those journals..panjang pulak tue..make it short laa..precise..hehe..^^ sukati je ngutuk..well,normal laa org da x sempat nk wut..mmg cmni..risau seyh!!


literature review..


i'm in the middle of searching journals for my literature review..i want to get it done as soon as i could..well last nite konon2 nye nk wut..alih2,membuta pulak..so obviously my fault kt c2..hehe

oklah..i want to take my bath,and taking a walk or jogging jap..^^ kot2 pas jogging,my blank mind will be full of ideas for my literature reviews..^^ *prayers*

okla...lame2 kt dpn laptop nih..x jd nk wut mende len kang..^^

tata..titi..tutu..

betweenlazyandnotlazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment